The credit card is useful in paying for vehicle repairs and maintenance. Even when users are on vacations, they can get important faults in vehicles fixed and there are special financing options for them.
Pep Boys Credit Card are accepted as a means of payment in several Pep Boys stores and other partnering auto shops. It has a low credit score requirement and is issued by Synchrony Bank. It offers no introductory APR for users and charges no annual fee.
Pep Boys Credit Card Benefits/Features
- The Pep Boys Credit Card gives users a financing offer of $199 or more for a period of 6 months and $750 or more for 12 months.
- The monthly payment is at a minimum.
- When you pay with the credit card it is easier and allows you control unexpected repairs.
- Even when users are on vacations, they can get important faults in vehicles fixed.
- Pep Boys Credit Card are accepted as a means of payment in several Pep Boys stores and other partnering auto shops.
- Pep Boys CarCareOne cards can be used at both Exxon and Mobil gas stations for purchases.
Pep Boys Credit Card Fees/Rates
The credit card allows users shop without have to pay annual and cash advance fees. No rates are applied as well for purchases and cash advances.
How to Apply for the Pep Boys Credit Card
Everyone applying for the credit card must be 18 years old or older and they must have a photo ID provided by the government. The card can be used by only US residents.
How to Apply
- Use the link to access the application page: https://www.pepboys.com/pep_boys_credit_card
- On the enrollment page, you will be provided with text spaces for specific details.
- Next, first indicate if you are making the application for yourself or some other person.
- Fill the spaces with the details required that may include: name, mailing address, ZIP code, phone number, email address, social security number, date of birth, housing status and income.
- You have to then choose if you want an electronic statement delivery means or a paper one.
- Thereafter, select debt cancellation in the event that you experience: unemployment, hospitalization, disability, loss of life, leave of absence or nursing home stay.
- Go through the Insurance Policy of the credit card and agree.
- Finish the process and submit for approval by tapping on the “continue” icon.
Contact a customer care agent for more information and assistance at: 1-800-621-8545.